9.21.2012

Perfectly Polished Tips 259 - Zoya Ornate for Winter 2012

More Zoya news! They have decided to have the Ornate collection available for pre-order as well. I think that it will be up around monday.

Ornate is six, possibly holo, jewel tone shades. I am really excited about this collection, it looks amazing. From Zoya:

"               ·       Blaze (ZP641) - Cranberry Glitter Glam Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage

·       Electra (ZP642) -  Holographic Tinsel Special Effect- wear it alone or layer it for extra drama

·       Ziv (ZP644) - Gold Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage

·       Storm (ZP645) - Black with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage

·       Aurora (ZP646) - Plum with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage

·       Logan (ZP647) - Green Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage"




I am really looking forward to Storm. I will drool over Ziv as well even though I cannot seem to find a gold that looks ok on me!

Keep on eye on Zoya's website and facebook page for updates on when Ornate will be available.




No comments: